Shannon Crow here.
I am a consultant for yoga teachers. I share what I have learned (and continue to learn) as a yoga entrepreneur since 2006, through one-on-one consultation calls. I do this work so that yoga teachers have more time and energy to offer the yoga that is unique to them and the yoga that brings meaning to the work they do.
I am dedicated to helping yoga teachers and students to uncover and nurture their own unique expression of yoga. I thrive in a playful, vibrant, and supportive learning environment that is accessible to everyone, so this is what I like to bring to class.
In my spare time I love hiking the Bruce trail with my partner, Shawn and my three children (who are almost all teens). I like to be outside in the vegetable garden in the summer or skiing in the winter. I love the quiet of morning with a tea, my yoga mat and my journal. I like to laugh, visit with friends and family, ask a lot of questions. Learning the stories of others is such a gift.
Certifications from 2006 to present:
- 200hr Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with Sat Dharam Kaur, ND
- Prenatal Yoga Yoga Teacher Training with Janice Clarfield
- Healthy Breast Yoga Teacher Training with Sat Dharam Kaur, ND
- Levels 1-6 Thai Yoga Massage with Lotus Palm
- 100hr HeartRise Children’s Yoga YTT with Tamika and Carolyn
- 100hr Let Your Yoga Dance with Megha Nancy Buttenheim
- 100hr Inner Quest of the Yoga Educator with Don and Amba Stapleton
- 200hr Nosara Yoga Institute Interdisciplinary YTT with Tamika and Carolyn
- 85hr Thai Yoga Massage with Inspirales TYM School
- 200hr DevaTree Cross-Disciplinary YTT with Tamika and Carolyn
- Still Light Anatomy of Yoga and Thai Massage with Dr. Blake Martin, PhD
- 50hr Advanced Asana with Brenda Dowell
- 50hr DevaTree Subtle Energy Body with Tamika and Carolyn
- 50hr Expressive Arts with Lindsay Hobbs